Saturday, October 10, 2009

Life is a Highway

How's that cold,cough for me please,lets take your temperature..... We've had a little bit of sickness around here this week, not the flu but still a bad cold with a slight fever, causing krissa to miss a couple of days of school....and since she loves to share I got it too! Ahh, you know what I'm talking about, huh....so anyway, we kind of took care of each other, and if you have little ones you know what I'm talking about!LOL...so not much time for blogging this week.....

so much to do,so little time..... The challenge this week at mixed media monday was maps. So had fun with a journal page and this is what I came up with. The image is a digital from cora at digital2fortuesday that I colored in, the papers are from some of my scrapbooking stash.


Did a few other things this week that I'll try to get posted this weekend, but falling asleep as I sit here typing so best find that bed and pillow before I conk out here....ok, am I the only one or has anyone else fell asleep while sitting at the puter desk? and I'm not sitting in a recliner or nothing like that, but I can get comfy enough in this chair here that I doze off....but I have to admit, I think I could sleep just about anywhere, should have seen me yesterday almost asleep on the floor in the playroom while Krissa played nearby...what can I say, my head felt like it weighed a ton,she couldn't go to school because she was still a little bit sick and at least I'm no more that 2 feet away so I can still keep an eye on her....


Enjoy the weekend everyone and thanks for stopping in.

8 comments:

misselaineous said...

Hey Betty Sorry to hear you & Krissa are under the weather...feel better soon! Love the Life is a Highway...nice job! Happy Saturday...colds...colds....go AWAY!!!! *elaine*

Jester said...

Great journal page!
Hope you're feeling better soon.

Janny said...

Lovely page!

Beth said...

I love the way your design flows from one image to another. It's lovely. Hope you feel better soon!

Artsnark said...

Fun piece, Betty. Hope you're feeling better soon.

For some reason my emails to you keep coming back undeliverable, even when I hit reply. I had a bit of a challenging week & your prize didn't make it to the post office yet. Will go out for sure on Monday! So very sorry about the delay - thanks for your patience :D

~*~Magpie's Nest said...

take care, hope you're feeling much better soon along with your little buddy!

Love what you've created, the papers collaged around that cool image make a great frame!

Glenda T. said...

I hope you're on your way to feeling better and great journal page!

Diane said...

Great piece of art - I hope you and Krissa are feeling better now! Diane