Sunday, October 11, 2009

Free Images

I've been surfing the web tonight and found some awesome images, all in the public domain....
and wanted to share a few with you. Maybe you can find some inspiration in one of them and use them...isn't this little girl adorable with the turkey!! she would be great to use on a thanksgiving themed collage.....

I love this one...the lady and the moon seem so magical...

and maybe you need a gent to add to your piece of art....these would be great in a collage of some sort....
and these little girls must be sharing a secret!!
and a native american girl ....seems like I hardly ever come across one of these
Hope you can use one of these, and if you do if you have time let me know...I'd love to see what you create with them. Thanks for looking, and have a great week everyone.

3 comments:

cheryl said...

brilliant iamges will have to try and make time to use these love cheryl xxx

Rosie Rowe said...

Thanks for sharing Betty! Great images - inspiring me already!! And thank you for your lovely understanding comment on my blog! xo

libbyquilter said...

i am so grateful for your visit and comment on my blog~thank you~!~

these images are all really fun and quite inspiring . . . love the little girls with their dolls and secret . . .

:)
libbyQ