Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Beauty Hints

I seem to be in a journal page mode, with lace!!
This is my entry for the digital2fortuesday challenge, this was such a great image to play with....I'd love to embroider it and hope to do so in the near future....hmmm.....if I get the time!



also did a couple more pages with some images from past challenges on digital2for tuesday and wanted to share them too

the weather is cooling off here and the sweaters are pulled out and worn so I can only dream of the warm weather and swimming and the beach....sigh... but at least I can play around with this journal of mine and pretend its beach time and fun....and pretend I've got the curves like these lovely ladies!! LOL!!
hey why not?? If I'm gonna dream then it may as well be the whole shabang!!(is that a word? and if it is did I spell it right?) But the reality is that it is raining and somewhere around 50 degrees out and I've got a sweater on this so out of shape body of mine...and Krissa is in school and I hear my pillow yelling my name so I'm thinking it must be nap time!


Thanks for looking and have a great everyone!!

12 comments:

Liz said...

Lovely work

Liz xx

Artsnark said...

These are really cute! I'm looking for a Tuesday challenge & will have to check that out.

I got your email- Thanks for your patience :D Your package went out yesterday via priority mail

Yvonne said...

Gorgeous, Betty!

NANCY LEFKO said...

Great images....great work!!

Cathryn said...

Betty, beautiful work. I could see that as an embroidered picture! Thanks for participating in the challenge.

cheryl said...

oh these are beautiful great work on al of them love cheryl xxx

Cora said...

Beautiful work! Thank you for playing.

Lorraine said...

like all your journal pages and olde vintage photos.some of them remind me of Gone with the Wind..thanks for visiting my blog today

thedoodlegirl said...

Oh my goodness! You talented woman, you! These are just beautiful!

Å olanje na domu-Waldorf said...

These journal pages are amazing. Love the lace.

joy said...

Betty, I just visited your blog for the first time - you are one creative lady!! Love all of your artwork. Saved some of the freebies for future use,too. Thanks for permission to do so!

Mollye said...

Hi Betty, I have an award for you so go by and grab it from my blog if you'd like. Mollye