Thursday, June 11, 2009

A Tisket,A Tasket

a hand embroidered basket
Thought I would share some of finds for today, not bad for a rainy day!!


I love embroidery work, and these pillowcases are awesome




ceramic dogwood flower, so pleased with this!! first ceramic flower I have been able to find



cute swan planter




bunny bell for krissa's collection





a cute turtle ashtray, thinking if I clean him up really good he will look great in my fishtank,lol






cute little pink cheeked doll







adorable precious moments figurine, from 1992








a cute little chippy chalkware cat









Sweet little crocheted baby sweater












Thanks for stopping in, hope you enjoyed looking at my latest finds....electric has already went off once and lost my first try at this post, so gonna hurry and save it before electric goes again....hagn everyone!!












No comments: