Monday, June 8, 2009

Monday,Monday




It's monday and officially the start of summer break from school. Our last day of school was friday and now its time for skinned knees, scraped toes, poison ivy and bug bites....and that's just since friday..lol......






I am just a summertime person.....spring is good and fall is ok....but give me summer anytime...



Snow and ice are good while we are playing in it....snowballs,snowmen,snowfights....love all that but why cant it just melt and be done with it after a couple of hours.....






Have spent the last 2 days changing my living room around again, and again....about 4 times in the last 2 weeks.....guess I'm in one of those moods when I just cant seem to get it right.....so decided to break away from it for awhile and show you some of the things in my home that I love no matter what......(especially when its attached to skinned knees!!!)......









A few of my sweet vases and urns......love these things



Cute little things by my back door, paid a quarter each for them last fall...you can judge the size by the lightswitch in the corner of the photo....




Did this about 12 (?) years ago, lol, somewhere around that time anyway





Love this, and only paid $1.00 for it.....wish I could always find sweet bargains like this....






Just a few of the salt and pepper shakers that I collect, with a few old spice tins thrown in. Hmmm,wonder why we can never seem to find the salt shaker when its time to eat....


hagn everyone, and enjoy all of summers little scrapes......



No comments: