Sunday, June 7, 2009

Saturday night bonfire...






Having a great weekend so far.......Krissa and me decided to clear out some bushes and dead wood.......built us a fire and wow!! grabbed us some hot dogs and marshmellows and made a party out it........even had some neighbor kids come over......so much fun.....I waited to late to take pictures and couldn't get much,,,,,too dark.....this is all I could get. Oh well, gonna burn some more later this week and maybe I wont forget to get the camera out.......


Sharon at http://shardonexclusives.blogspot.com/ is having a big giveaway.....awesome looking things.....todays the last to enter so stop in and take a look at her blog...I fell in love with her things...
I'll be back later and post more pics.....1:30 in the morning here and bout to fall asleep.....have a great weekend everyone!!

1 comment:

SharDon Exclusives said...

Thank you Betty for your lovely comments on my blog. I am so glad we found each other! I will add you to my list also. (I have also been trying to quit UGH!) I am also a night owl. Don't ya' love this blogging stuff?