Friday, September 25, 2009

Scrapbook Pages and Bead Crafts

Another week has passed us by, the weekend calls our name.....will we craft,thrift or spend our time in leisure....its a dreary, rainy friday night here....hope we see the sun instead tomorrow but I missed the evening news(because I got caught up in blog hopping-I'm sure you know how easy that is) so now I'm waiting on the late news to check the forecast for tomorrow.....
I lost quite a few pics when my puter went down a few weeks ago and still haven't figured out how to retrieve them yet-if I even can, so I'm going to try and keep my pics to a minimum on the puter so hopefully I wont lose more if it goes down again.....so been scrapbooking like crazy to stay caught up....oh well,since the digital picture bug hit me I hardly ever get my pics printed anywhere but at home....hate the thought of spending 10 or 12 dollars for a roll of film when half the pics aren't very good to start with....is it just me or is that a total waste of money??
Remember I have commented on here before that I'm a cheapskate....if we need something or just plain want something then no problem, but I have no desire to feel like our hard working money is just being tossed away....enough of being on my soapbox!!
some scrapbook pages created digitally with printshop22

the background of the scrapbook pages are from junes blue beauty collage sheet at dezinaworld...

and then there was the after school craft beading party with krissa and a couple of her friends....
the kiddies had a lot of fun and took home some gifts for mommies and grannies...
see that diet dew sitting in the corner? if you know me, then you know I always have one close by, its the first thing I grab in the morning and the last thing I have before bed....I like my coffee sometimes, and want water with my meals, but the dew is still there waiting for me to come back to it,lol...
Thanks for stopping in and hope you have a fun and creative weekend!

2 comments:

Ozstuff said...

I think the digital camera is the best thing since sliced bread! We can take as many photos as we like at no cost and only print the ones we want! I love your photos and the way you frame them and use them in your art. Fantastic.

cheryl said...

love the pages you have created the backgound designs are brilliant love cheryl xxxx