Monday, September 28, 2009

FUN

Krissa loves having her birthday parties at the skating rink, 2 hours of fun for all the kiddies
and us adult kids have fun just watching them and picking them up off the floor....This is my entry for the sophisticats challenge blog, I think I met the requirements for the sketch they supplied for us to use. I used some personal pics from a couple of years ago, and used printshop22 and some of their clip art to make this. Although the pics are older ones, this digital piece was done today.
and on a side note, I've been watching hoarders on tv while I did this....hmmm,all these craft things I got around here, think I would fall apart if I had to part with them! But it really makes me realize I need to keep a handle on things - I don't want no dump truck here taking all my stuff out!! Dont know if you watch it or not, but they had a 7 yr. old boy on there, my heart ached for him....so hard for him to part with things....and the older man on there tonight was just as heartbroken to have his stuff leave.....now paranormal is on, and I'm hooked on it too....
Take care everyone and thanks for stopping in.

5 comments:

Liz said...

Never seen that programme at all need to look for it Thank you for the comment on my blog I see we have both used the same sketch love your take of it Really nice

liz x

Julia said...

Great colors! I love this card!

Unknown said...

This is great, really bright & cheery, thanks for joining us at Sophisticats this week

Jan x

Karen said...

Lovely work Betty. Love your take on Stef's sketch.

Thank you for joing us overa t SOPHISTICATS and I look forward to your future entries.

Love Karen x

Ali Dantre said...

Hi ya sweetie...this is fab stuff! Love your creativity and this pink is ever shocking, defo one for the girls and what a beautiful card it is. Clever idea. Thank you so much for joining us at Sophisticats this week. Hope to see you again soon.
Hugs
Lisa.xx
DT Admin