Monday, July 13, 2009

Cute Advertising Tin

dont you just love the graphics in this....its a cute advertising tin I picked up at a yard sale this past weekend....its not old,just a reproduction but I still love it....it will join the other two I have hanging in my bathroom.... if you like it and want to use it in one of your projects just click on it to enlarge it and then save it to your puter.....would love to see what someone came up with on this.....

and I love this cute little birdcage I picked up at the same sale....thinking fairy cage for this....



and this is the 2 decorated bottles Krissa had in the county fair.....she did a great job on them.....easy to do....just mod podged the pics on there, added some glitter and a ribbon....this was one of the last minute projects she did......they found a new home in my china cabinet.....


I had more pics of yard sale finds but they were blurry so I'll have to take more pics,hopefully they will come out better, if so I'll try to post them in the next post....

thanks for stopping in, hagd....




No comments: